This tutorial will show you how to use the screen sharing features offered by RevTwo In-App Support.
- Open your RevTwoSample app in xcode and run it on your device or simulator. When the app opens, you will see a list of tutorials.
- While the app is running, log into revtwo.com and go to the developer tab. You will see your app in the list. Click on it to connect to your app.
- After it connects, you will see some information about your device, and a list of widgets along the side. Click on the screen share widget and it will open a panel on the right side of the app.
- Click around in the RevTwoSample app and watch the screen share update in real time.
- Hit the full screen icon in the upper right corner of the screen share panel. This will maximize the screen share view.
Screen sharing requires no additional code by the developer. Once you have included and initialized the RevTwo library, it is available for the app.