This tutorial will show you how to use the different logging features offered by RevTwo In-App Support.
- Open your RevTwoSample app in Android Studio and run it on your device or simulator. When the app opens, you will see a list of tutorials. Select the “Logging” tutorial. This will open a screen that looks like this:
- Clicking on these four buttons will create a new log. Give it a try.
- While the app is running, log into revtwo.com and go to the Developer tab. You will see your app in the list. Click the Call button to connect to your app.
- After it connects, you will see some information about your device, and a list of widgets along the side. Click on the Logging widget and you will see the log messages you just created.
- Back in Android Studio, you can see how to do this in LoggingActivity.java (app > java > com.revtwo.revtwo > LoggingActivity.java). Scroll down, and you will see the OnClick listeners that are hooked to the buttons in the UI.
- Available Log levels are: Trace, Debug, Warning and Error.